Creating a Separate Page for your Property on your FaceBook Account
- Firstly, you need to open your FaceBook Page and select the drop down menu on the top of the page on the right hand side.
- A list of menu items will appear and you need to select ‘Create Page’
- Next you need to name your page which should be the same or very similar to your property name on Travelling Frogs.
- You can then add some detail about your page. This may include the size and location of your property and any special features or landmarks nearby that you feel may interest people and attract them to your page.
- You can also select a ‘button’ for your page. We recommend ‘Contact Us’ or ‘Book Now’ here and you can then put a URL link back to your property on Travelling Frogs.
- To get the link just open the Travelling Frogs website and search for your property. When you open your page you will have a link that looks something like this in the URL bar at the top of the page – www.travellingfrogs.com/properties/patsys-gate-red-hill-south/
- You may want to select a profile image for your page which may be a photo of the outside of your house/apartment, etc
- You can also select a cover image that will appear as a banner on your page and is much larger than the profile image. This may be a location shot or a landmark or feature of the area. Don’t be afraid to get a little creative here because this is what may attract people to book or send you a message.
- There are a few other settings you can play with such as adding contact numbers or websites but essentially you are ready to start promoting your property, so post away.
- Don’t forget to let us know at our Travelling Frogs Facebook page so we can support and promote your property and page to our supporters.
Mark & the Travelling Frogs Team