Blue Salt Gerroa – Spectacular Views
SPECTACULAR VIEWS OF OCEAN AND BEACH
Welcome to Blue Salt, a beautiful Gerroa hideaway, gracing an enviable hillside position, encompassing spectacular
panoramic water views of the Pacific Ocean, the Seven Mile Beach and the Crooked River. From the house it is
only a short walk to Seven Mile Beach. This is a private, spacious and luxurious home . It is contemporary and elegant
in style, having versatile, multi-level living areas. Most rooms enjoy postcard views through a 16 metre glass frontage,
with sliding doors opening onto two large entertaining decks.
From the elevated and extensive upper deck and living area Blue Salt overlooks a sweeping 180 degrees of ocean, beach and river. There are outstandimg views of the Seven Mile Beach, Adjacent to the home is the view over the National Park, the mountains and green rolling hills which stretch out to two magnificent headlands, Beecroft Peninsula and Black Head. Beecroft Peninsula cliffs can be seen clearly from the house and the iconic Mount Coolangatta forms a significant part of the view. At night soft lights are set against the blackness of the water and the National Park and Point Perpendicular Lighthouse can be seen flashing it’s light on the horizon.
A major feature of the house is the massive upstairs open plan living area and deck directly overlooking the Seven Mile Beach and large separate living/lounge room with garden views. There are four bedrooms two of which are master bedrooms with queen sized beds, ensuite bathrooms, balconies and water views. The third bedroom has a queen sized bed and bathroom next door and the fourth bedroom has two single beds and water views. There are three bathrooms.
The home has a north-south aspect with the major living area and three bedrooms with the water views facing south. This aspect and ocean breezes make the house cool in summer. The wood burner creates warmth and atmosphere in winter. The house is equipped for all seasons.
The house is set amongst trees and greenery. Rainforest Hill, a natural sub- tropical rainforest, can been seen directly through the kitchen window. Sub-tropical vegetation appears near the house attracting a varied and colourful bird life.
Colourful sunsets can be seen to the west behind Mount Coolangatta. As the seasons change so do the sunsets and their positions but they are always present.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
– Hillside position with spectacular, panoramic 180 degrees views of the coast, ocean, Seven Mile Beach, Crooked River, National Park, mountains and rural countryside.
– The Seven Mile Beach, Crooked River and National Park are within short walking distance.
– A central location in Gerroa. The Gerroa Boat Fisherman’s Club and the Blue Swimmer Restaurant and Café and the General Store are all within short walking distance. You can eat out at night and walk home.
– Luxurious, stylish house with open plan layout for ease of living.
– A north/south aspect . Main glass doors, windows and decks with views face South – making the house cooler in summer,
– Sea breezes through the open plan house also reduce summer temperatures.
– Large Wood Burner provides warmth and ambiance in winter.
– Sub-tropical vegetation appears near the house attracting a varied and colourful bird life.
– Beautiful sunsets seen from the living areas and deck.
– A private setting.
– Wi Fi available
TWO LIVING AREAS-
– Massive upstairs open plan living space with lounge area, kitchen, dining area, and outdoor dining area with BBQ on the balcony. All with panoramic views.
– In the upstairs living area there is a 60 inch Flat TV and DVD Player, Hi Fi Stereo, reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans and a large Wood Burner. Books, magazines and board games.
– The Hi Fi Stereo system takes CDs, most USBs and connects to all smart phones, ipods, ipads etc that can connect to a 3.5 mm jack lead.
– White gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, European gas cooktop. Kitchen well equipped with cooking appliances including a Nespresso Coffee Machine (byo coffee pods).. Lots of cooking magazines and cook books. A gourmet cooks delight! Well stocked with china, glasses, cutlery and all kitchen items you will require for a great holiday.
– A second large living room with 60 inch Flat TV, DVD Player and Playstation 3 with reverse cycle air conditioning. Great as a separate children’s room
– Polished spotted gum wooden floors in both living areas.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS –
– Four bedrooms sleeping eight people. 3 bathrooms.
– Two bedrooms are master bedrooms with water views, queen sized beds, ensuite bathrooms and balconies
– The third bedroom has a queen sized bed and bathroom next door and the fourth bedroom has two single beds and water views.
– Quality cotton bed linen and towels are provided.
– Heaters and fans in all bedrooms.
– Internal laundry, fully equipped with washing machine, dryer, ironing board and iron.
– Off street parking for four cars.
– The garage can house two cars – one large car and one small car. Internal access from garage to house.
– The private driveway has space for two more cars.
HOUSE ACCESS –
Normally the house can be accessed between 2pm on check-in day and 10 am on check-out day. These hours can be extended on the check-in and/or check-out day subject to approval by the owner. The owner will approve extensions if there are no back to back bookings on check-in or check-out days or no other use required of the house.
Pls note that the Google Maps location on this page is a suburb/town location only for security reasons. If you require further information contact the owner.
*No smoking on the property, Indoors or Outdoors.
-Standard Price $500 per night;
-Lowest Price $420 per night
-Midweek = Sunday to Thursday Nights
-Weekend = Friday and Saturday Nights
**Seasons excluding Public and School Holidays (except January School Holidays)
-Highest Season Christmas/New Year $700 per night 21st Dec to 7th Jan
-Peak Season January School Holidays $650 per night 8th Jan to 31st Jan
-Shoulder Season Mid week $470; Weekend $550; Feb to May; Aug to Dec
-Off Peak Season Mid Week $420; Weekend $500; Jun to Aug
**Public and School Holidays (except January School Holidays)
-All Long Weekends and Easter $650 per night
-April School Holidays Midweek $500; Weekends $580
-July School Holidays Midweek $470; Weekends $550
-September/October School Holidays Midweek $500; Weekends $580
For smaller groups (4 or less), 4 night midweek stays or stays of at least 7 nights price is negotiable by owner. This offer does not include school or public holiday periods.
GUEST REVIEWS –
★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
Amazing house, beautiful views!!
This house is absolutely stunning! Pictures online cannot capture the expansive, magnificent views over Seven Mile Beach, as well as the sheer perfection of this house! The house is extremely well equiped for your time away, and includes all the amenities and luxuries a holiday house should have, including a bath tub with a view, washer & dryer, plenty of seating for meals, a second living area for the kids, dvd’s, board games, books, fans and MUCH more. As soon as we walked in, we felt relaxed. The owner was so kind and accomodating and really made it feel like a welcome place we could make ‘ours’ for the weekend! Thank you Deborah for your hospitality!! Would recommend Blue Salt to all of our friends, again and again!! Absolutely perfect for families of all shapes and sizes!!
We had a wonderful time away! Thank you!!
★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
Fabulous beach home
A wonderful, comfortable, homely, spacious and welcoming house with spectacular views over Seven Mile Beach. The house was well equipped, and located beautifully near, Berry, Kiama and Gerringong. A fantastic time was had by all and I would highly recommend this beautiful home, as your next holiday destination.
★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
Thank you so much for having us at your beautiful property Blue Salt. It is an impeccable house from the gorgeous layout to the furnishings and fixes it is such a well presented home. And super clean. And had everything we needed plus more. We had an absolute ball and can’t wait to come back one day, and stay for longer! My husband and I like to travel a lot and Blue Salt is one of the nicest places we have stayed in in Australia. So thank you very much. I would reccommend this property to anyone that loves a long weekend getaway or even longer! Blue Salt has everything plus so much more!